Dirty Deisel Blowby

HighLUX

Gotta surf with a 2L-T thats getting tired and has lots of blowby so was wondering if I could reroute a hose from the tappet cover breather to feed into the turbo oil return pipe? Any problem with doing this? Would I need a breather teed into the hose aswel?

not really. the pressure comes from sump. so you'l be plumbing back to where its coming from. so you end up with engine without a breather. may work with a decent sized breather teed in as you say tho. just plumb it into the intake before turbo if it isnt allready

you're asking for trouble really fixing the route cause would be a better solution to the problem,

although heater hose directing the blowby onto the chassis rails is a good way to preserve it

probably heinously illegal but my b1600 had been set up like that by the guy in Eketahuna i got it from

alot of the 4wd guys do that (breather into chassis) i think .

i cant see anyting wrong with teeing the breather into the front of the turbo , but if blowby is real bad you'll fill your intercooler with oil ...

why are you so worried about it?? , when engines get old they breathe ...heavily