• 12pm
    • 11am
    • 10am

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11am and Lyttleton route for me please! (voted)

10am fark, what, do you cunts get up early for church or something first?

haha yeh 10 would be a tad early.

picked my rims up from the machineist today. holy fuk they look good :D . gotta take them back to conrad to get the clear put over. might be pushing it for sunday i think as im headn up the mountain tomoro (hopefully) so wont get them dropped in till thursday....ah well. decided to keep the dish/lip as it is, ie satin machined finished as opposed to polished chrome. think it will look a bit better, not really after bling bling

well judgying from the last one we had, it will take anywhere up to 3 hours to do the trip through lyttleton and over gebbies pass. this included waiting at the yacht club, stopping at the top of the hill from sumner, both the governors bay and wheatsheaf pubs and again at the sign of the kiwi.

1130- 12 would be a good time for you guys to meet if you do this one, but i would suggest earlier if going to akaroa. longer to trravel and more pubs meens more time needed

Tyres sweet thanks, although I am having engine mount and/or CV joint issues with the car so I may not be able to make the drive :(

I think having tyres with actual sidewall rigidity has highlighted some other wrongnesses in there.....

Just this minute changed the lower engine mount for a spare I have, but if that doesn't cure it I will have to dismantle the CV's and have a looksee if the problem is there.

Will be unhappy if I miss the drive, I enjoyed the caning I gave it the last one.