Monthly Meat at Burgerfuel, 21st July 7.30pm OMG TONIGHT

If i recall correctly, we can still use the carpark above Wallis Cycles.

Had quite a lovely turnout for the first meat so you cats best be getting your flat caps ready to show off to the masses.

Ellerslie Burgerfuel

Carpark

Drive up hurst st next to burgerfuel and up the ramp to the carpark on the left.

So yea,

Tuesday 21st July, 7.30pm

lol my mysterious fuel pump cutting out problem reared its ugly head again... didnt even make it past the burgerfuel after I left the rooftop carpark. 15minutes of wiggling wires and shit and it hummed back into life.

Meh, got home and watched most of Outrageous fortune

what a shonky looking gemini... cant wait to get wofd and chop those springs down abit... not mikuni stylez but somewhere below skyscraper would be nice... scared to use dumb car for work now realy need to get to the bottom of it, how the hell can I when its a temporary problem?! Hard to diagnose when there is nothing wrong... altho last nite I found the power wire going to inline fuel pump was made of 4 pieces within about 800mm of cord... tank needs to come out so I can see if there are more joins where the cord disapears under it... rangi

I'll organize the group buy of Link computers and Garrett turbos for next week. :lol:

If I understood you guys right, I should be able to use the Link to dial out my cam lobe wear, recalibrate my suspension and upload a new fuel map to the carbs. The turbo boost should help crank my engine over faster on startup, and excess can be plumbed into my ventilation system so it finally blows a decent volume of air. Sorted. :P

rainlight1.jpg

I took the source files for this image at 640*480 by mistake. If I rub the Link on my camera's memory stick, perhaps I can get it to increase their resolution...