Meet/greet MACKAZ Reservior Bar Albany 4th April MIDDAY

MACKAZ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think theres a good couple bars in the new Albany mall side.

You know that side of the stz better than me, pick a place that is bogan friendly and we are there 8)

I could be keen as well

although Im just a newbie to old school...

All good bro just bowl up, hate on 7m's for awhile and you'll fit in nicely.

if u want albany Alistair was referring to Reservoir bar in the back lane of the Westfield Albany which has heaps of car parks in front of it... good for car peeps. The other place on the more bogan side is the Old Albany Pub at the bottom of the big hill just thru the Old Albany village which has massive parking lot, no good for skids due to every pothole on the north shore being confined to this one area. And yes Crazytim lives in Albany lol. I will be playing with my toys in my barn.

Have been ill all day. Will take all the drugs i own in the morning to see how i feel. WILL be there unless i'm actually physically incapable of driving because i'm power chucking or something (sorry about mental pics etc) Will be wearing Club-K shirt most likely. Look for really big lad :P

Have been ill all day. Will take all the drugs i own in the morning to see how i feel. WILL be there unless i'm actually physically incapable of driving because i'm power chucking or something (sorry about mental pics etc) Will be wearing Club-K shirt most likely. Look for really big lad :P

Next Saturday, not tomorrow...