Beers in Hamilton, Granite Bar, 4pm, 27th March.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Granite has outside tables and shit, just put the baby out on one of those while you party the arvo away.

As long as he has a packet of chips and some red fizzy he should be right.

leave in car - crack window/with bowl of water stz..

Hey probably cant make it as I'll be venturing to the hop, but you going to be up at the NOC all day mate? could catch you up there if your not going to be flat out

we will stop here on the way to the hop too, probably get to whangas around 730-8 i guess

Hey probably cant make it as I'll be venturing to the hop, but you going to be up at the NOC all day mate? could catch you up there if your not going to be flat out
I will be there, but not certain if there is much free time before 4pm. I need to take some dudes out for lunch and I don't fly in until 12pm. I will be hanging around Dennis Cook or Wayne Kampjes if you know them.

027 220 6370

OK Boes and Boettes. Hope to see you Friday. I probably will not be back online before then.

I also hope someone recognises me from a photo or something and I don't just end up standing alone for the evening :rolleyes: althought it would not be the first time :lol:

=Chur