Carpet dyes

cute wee gem

My old RX3 coupe had really worn carpet. It was quite thread bare, and all the threads were yellow. Looked like shit. I just repainted it solid black with spray cans. (not even carpet paint) People who had sen it before and after were amazed at how good it looked. It was black to begin with though.

go to some like womans clothes material shop or some shit bro, despite how dumb it sounds you can buy dies and shit from there, you just fill a tub/bucket/something big enough to fit whatever in with hot water, and throw this die bomb thing in, turns the water whatever colour its meant to then you soak the shit in it for a while

have seen them used before, dont know how strong they are etc but its worth a shot, spray painting sounds dumb to me, jump in car with bare feet and come out looking like you've been walking in a coal mine

• 1 month later...

Just buy new carpet. Place in Auckland called Autodec, 0508 288 6332.

Have patterns for heaps of cars and cheap. Range of colours. Just purchased new carpet and boot mat for $355 in the colour I wanted. Nice cut pile carpet too. Not uglyloop pile that used to be in my 1850 Mitsi.