HAWKES BAY OLD SCHOOL BIKES

81grande

Hey hey hey..

Iv recently found the joy of riding my restored 80s bikes. i have a morrison metro twentytwo and a healing lo-line. much cheaper to resto than cars but just as much fun. real head turners. if any hawkesbay people have them (releigh 20 etc etc) and want to have a meet up and a bit of a stroll id be keen as. so post or pm or whatever. .......wearing 80s era clothes is pretty much a must though haha............

sweet as,

steve :mrgreen:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah steve bro sign up with www.photobucket.com then load them onto there and then pop the link in here and a photo magically comes up.

For beach hop '09 wagoneers and any other osers that attend will be going in the parade on old bikes. I have to try and get my raleigh chopper rolling for that. Be touch and go. Should get started actually lol.

im not in hawkes bay but i now have an old school bike which i just got around to getting the paint taken off and primered it just now.

any ideas on how to get my shiny bits shiny again? ie- the silver bits such as the bit the chain goes over etc (very technical speak i know)

and ideas other than chrome plating, if there are any

also, whats the deal with getting fucked parts chrome plated? some are chipped, have rust spots all over them etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...