DB8-TypeR's Space Station Honda

lowlancer

i just dont get this new facist oldschool. social engineering on an internet forum is just weird. Let it be. times change gaz. What wasnt oldschool 10 years ago is oldschool now and what isnt now will be in 10 years time. You gotta let the place develop and move forward by itself otherwise it'll just stagnate and die. Maybe im wrong but i dont think it needs moderating. Theres nothing much posted up that dosnt fit the scene. You'll have some pretty angry pugoet(lol spell)/toyota/afla/fiat/nissan/mazda owners if you delete all the shit from the same era as that honda.

Along the same lines of what I said in my little German spiel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh shuttle is fine here imo, where else could it go? shit how many hondas of that era have been posted in random pics etc, people on here dig them. plus eliot has one, could it get any more os?

the odd '89 model car on this forum = not a big problem. it's not like everyone who knows someone on here and has an evo will make a proj thred and do updates on their shaved boots and 12" subs bro, that will not happen, don't worry about it and go deleting perfectly fine threads.

one thing i liked about oldschool is that it is laid back (to a certain extent), and this is being pretty anal.

That exige thread however is an exeption and in my mind shouldn't have even been started.

and yeh

chill boes

Seems my little shuttle has kicked the Bee's Nest :oops:

I personally dont mind that it has been locked/moved etc

I posted it here has I have tried to modify it in a "oldschool" type of way, nothing off the shelf, everything modified to fit, no massive chrome gay wheels etc etc.

The way I see it, it is more oldschool than a KE70 (which was still considered oldschool 4 years ago when it is the same age the shuttle is now) that has 17" chromies, "superlow" kings au! and all that nonsense you see around the street

I dont mind the shuttle either but thats not the point.

It was perhpas locked too early as I dont have time to go through and lock the others or write up a guideine at the moment. Just happened to come up in discussion that it was not OS and wtf was it doing here. This had also been discussed behind the scenes via PM as something of an issue with OS and the direction we want to go in. We will make a cutoff/guideline after AGM, untill then stop bitching about it everyone and get over it.

Gaz

Your site, you make the rules etc.

But if you are going to make rules, make sure they are clear 8)

Do agree with Tom that the attitude of a lot of the people on the forums has changed over the short time I have been laughing at some of the funny shit that gets posted. I liked that some of the people that posted actually had a sence of humor and didn't take every little "rule" too seriously like some forums. Thats the reason this is the only forum I actually bother to read now.

Blah.

Perhaps but the forum is also not going anywhere as of late. We would like to be a tad more car focused. Perhaps a yearly mag, monthly events etc etc. We want to go to the next stage and the last year or so we havnt really made any steps forward but in our eyes gone backwards. Alot of the higher profile (older members) members dont like how it is now and Im with them. Wew have also lost a few good members due to the "laid back" atmosphere. Anyway this is all AGM shit, feel free to come and express your views there.

Gaz