FS Car storage Hams

macabre

Hiya investigating a big lockup at the moment and may have room for a few more cars. Havent worked out a price yet but will be between 10 - 20 bucks per week per car, Its dry and secure and about 2 minutes from hamilton. If anyone would be keen lemme know.

forgot to say if i dont know you, you probably wont be able to store stuff there unless someone i know can vouch for you.

lol, probably rules me out then :lol:

could have been keen otherwise. Current storage place is thinking of upping the weekly rent by a factor of three

i have met you orion, but storage is in hamilton?

that's fine, my current place of storage is in Hamilton :lol:

ah sweet then how many cars? On a side note we have alot of shelving and access to a forklift and pallets so can store things like engines body panels ect

ok prices will be 20 bucks per week per car due to the cost of the building, but you can also store parts included in your storage fee [within reason of course] if its a small car ie mini ect it will be 15 per week. Dont wanna sy exactly where it is but its about 7 - 10 min from spencers place

i'll try have a meeting with the folks I lease space from, see what they're gonna do with regards to the rent.

but if I end up moving my shit out of there, will have two cars + one complete engine and gearbox + another engine in bits sans gearbox + four wheels + and a bunch of interior parts as well

ok taking over the lock up tomorow, will have space for 6 non going cars and 4 going cars plus 1 outdoor, but undercover space which will be 5 dollars per week, all indoor storage will be $15 per week incl your parts storage which we have lots of big shelving for. Need some numbers to bring cost down for ourselves so please have a think about it! You can come and have a look at it tomorow if you get at me on 021466678.

The site is very secure and is 5 min from bk hillcrest, the storage shed is insulated so temperatures are reasonably stable { MAY BE OF INTEREST TO BRITISH CAR OWNERS :P }