DUNEDIN. HI!!

Guest Zeb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone flip me a txt if going out my way. I'll be working on the ute/ test driving another rx7/drunk

Wicked will do. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. Gonna go clean car maybe and get a trailer and start moving shit. See you all there.

yea man good as to meet you all all in all it was a bloody good day and the weather could not have been better really. cant wait to see the final pics of the day. as for the burn out yea mine was weak to say the least but i really not keen to re-place diff or axels lol

I ended up in secluded car park with chic in libero. I was drunk so i win. guy with red starlet? you can spin a good yarn. My hat is better though.

the bonus bout that chick is she already up the duff so there no worrys bout knocking her up ;)

keen on pictures of sweating and super advans

sweating was an understatment holy hell it was hot!! gutted i missed the skid my weak ass attempt was just that so i thought best not to go back and face the shame of it haha.

all in all good day tho. next time there is going to have to be a BBQ involved somewhere in it and possable a watering hole. (be it a pub with air-con or a stream/river/beach/lake what ever )

cheers for the good day guys,

Brodie(reTRD)

That starlet looks quite sexual indeed

why thanks hahah it will be better when i get some money and give it a full going over the factory paint starting to get a bit shabby and i sick of the dings lol

Parkedup1.jpg

lolz totally ruind that photo by not reverse parking

i only parked in reverse because i dont have reverse lights coz i to lazy to get under the car to hook up the conections on the gearbox haha

man my cortina looks like its a high rise bulding compared to everyone elses cars. Major work needs to be done soon, got 6 of us in it last night and didnt even get round corner before I could feel the front tyres getting chewed up so went back and ended up takin 2 cars to where we were goin. I do have better tyres for the front of it for those who commented on my high class Kelly performance tyres on the front ahaha. When I get some more coin I'll get a full set of directionals for it with maybe some new mags. duno what to get tho. nothing bigger than 15x7.