Ryans GX61

pies

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you done any lock mods to this thing man. makes it soo much easyer to catch with more lock and faster steering. looks kinda hard to drift? like a mates fc.. neither of us can drift it, just spin spin spin.

dug thru all the vids my bro took. but only got a few of you spinning in the background. hah. same deal with pics

trd lsd. run a g code one in the trueno also. love it, locks up mean but still drives nice. is in a fairly light car, compared to what they are designed for tho.

Only running slighter shorter steering arms. I was planning on getting longer lower arms and cutting and welding the steering arms before sunday but ran out of time and money

Before the next day ill get that done plus do my caster arms like you did.

To be honest i think the reason i was spinning was more me then the car

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, So im John,The lucky new owner of this car. Thought id carry on this thread with the cars life ect so its history is still maintained.

Well in my current time of ownership ive just had a few / semi expeced issues e.g Intercooler hose comming off, waterbottle sensor tripping out,spacer losing a stud?

And now with all these little issues corrected its parked up as weekend toy since now I have a daily sorted ( old holden vp with 457 thous on the clock ) ..Only plans for the near future is a boost cut controller and a 2 stage boost controller

• 4 weeks later...

Little update,

Broke the passenger side axle while giving it a little with some weight in the back.

Some bastard cut the boso ring strap in half so have removed that

Has been treated to new fulids all round

Got the boost cut defender made and bought a gizzmo ibc ,which im still currently waiting for

But other wise im loving her,Next update will have the pics

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...