Clutch not disengaging

Yowzer

with the clutch stuck on the tractor we just used to tow it down the road in gear with the engine off till it broke away then clutch it and run start the old bitch,

sea water could seap into the gearbox casing and rust the bits together,

short of pulling it apart this is the best way,

in a landrover we had you could get it going in neutral and because it was rusted together you would take off then a sharp tweak on the handbrake with a few revs would brake that one away

had lots of cars that have sat so give it a go

It actually free'd up easy as. I didn't have anything to tow it with so I just slammed it into reverse :lol: Worked on the 2nd attempt

What do you mean exactly? You had the engine running, was the car jacked up with drive wheels off the ground and you just went from a forward gear to reverse, forcing it into gear?

I have a feeling the Prince clutch will be stuck like a motherfucker so each and every technique to free it shall be made note of, already researched a few, just need to make sure the four wheel drum brakes are working before I actually try to free it up :lol: