Anyone know shizz about outboard boat motors?????

MACKAZ

Oh forgot to add going to run a radiator with water pumped thru it via electric pump. As to diff gonna stand it upright, build a mild steel bellhousing directly onto the diff, and run a clutch fork to hydro cylinders

Oh forgot to add going to run a radiator with water pumped thru it via electric pump

yeah but you see, air cooling is total fail compared to direct water cooling. even if you use a radiator the water in your cooling circut is going to be way way hotter than sea/lake water.

i think what Wayne was getting at is they don't like being run with radiators as they have a always cold water pickup when they are in a lake/river/sea so warm up a little but not any where near what it will warm up when using a normal car radiator. unless you plan to carry a large body of water round with you...

EDIT: beaten to it haha

^^^ Hmm yes I see what you getting at.... water that comes out of water outlet is not hot... Nah idea goneburger, back to bike motor stz I thinks. Put it in the too hard /cbf basket, just thought 115hp.........doughys on

seriously, buy a gs550 or gs1000 and use one of those motors, me and sentra built up a meng as one

but dont get anything less than a gs550 as they dont have roller bearings which means that they dont like having the oil thrown around, ie doing donuts makes them blow up

gs1000 would be off the chain, plus its reasonably cheap for what your getting

seriously, buy a gs550 or gs1000 and use one of those motors, me and sentra built up a meng as one

but dont get anything less than a gs550 as they dont have roller bearings which means that they dont like having the oil thrown around, ie doing donuts makes them blow up

gs1000 would be off the chain, plus its reasonably cheap for what your getting

shit yeh that thing you guys got it mean as, have some sweet fun in that, you guys fixed that fucked axle yet?