Newguys 2nd Dolly Sprint

NewGuy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure does, its a mission but i think it is fully worth it i hope, goal to acheive and a car that can go to track days.

My Brother in laws coming over next week to do all the rust in the body.

Most likly do all the hard bits and cut the rust out and tack replacement shit in so i can get a wof

So excited

The engine in these things are pretty cool imo, bit different 8)

I think you should paint it dark green and take the vinyl roof from the white one and put it on. Those wheels are alloy yeah? If they were steel they'd look pretty sweet widened with a paint up. Whats the PCD on these and how wide are those wheels?

My mates dad has a Toledo, fucking mint example too. No where near as cool as the Dollys though :o

The engine in these things are pretty cool imo, bit different 8)

I think you should paint it dark green and take the vinyl roof from the white one and put it on. Those wheels are alloy yeah? If they were steel they'd look pretty sweet widened with a paint up. Whats the PCD on these and how wide are those wheels?

My mates dad has a Toledo, fucking mint example too. No where near as cool as the Dollys though :o

Yea i love the motors in these, Sorta love hate relationship.

Dark green you say,Like british racing or forest green??

I think i will just paint the roof black as the vynl causes rust over time etc.

Wheels are alloy, Gaz was hoping they were steel a while back. So i could widen them etc.

The wheels are 5.5inch Don't know the PCD

I guess British racing stz, didn't they come stock green? Like the one that was on Top Gear a while back. Use some por15 under the vinyl and you'd be sweet for many years and will look 100% better than black paint.

5.5 isn't so bad I guess, not sure what tires would suit that size though. What are your future plans?

I guess British racing stz, didn't they come stock green? Like the one that was on Top Gear a while back. Use some por15 under the vinyl and you'd be sweet for many years and will look 100% better than black paint.

5.5 isn't so bad I guess, not sure what tires would suit that size though. What are your future plans?

Getting the Yoko A539s in 175/60/13

After its rust holes are patched...........

Warrent and rego.

What ever i have to do to get the WOF

Put my adjusties back in, 1inch lowering springs all round

Prolly bucket seats in the front

Oil cooler

Small stereo

Get some driving done in it.

Make it reliable

your first page = too slow for me when im capped

That is a bit my problem too New Guy - it is a mammoth chronicle that takes half a minute or more to get to whatever you just wrote so I seldom click it.... and I have contributed to your discussion thread before, on the old car I guess.

Gaz - Is there any way to make Project threads shorter (i.e. less posts per page)? lus yew etc.

your first page = too slow for me when im capped

That is a bit my problem too New Guy - it is a mammoth chronicle that takes half a minute or more to get to whatever you just wrote so I seldom click it.... and I have contributed to your discussion thread before, on the old car I guess.

Gaz - Is there any way to make Project threads shorter (i.e. less posts per page)? lus yew etc.

Yea fair enough, i see what ya mean DUrty and UJ

Most likly others aswell.

Maybe ill edit my thread abit, but maybe also in project threads gaz might be able to make it like UJ Says.

Save me alot of time

Update on car today.

Got the Sweetiest coat of primer on her, got all the lights working etc.

My bro in laws coming over wed next week to do my panels and zaust.

So all going well, ill be heading for a warrent at the end of the week or so.

Epic as