Requiemk626's Cedric 330 (Datsun 220c)

Kingpin

soft left style. would be mean. has mean factory c notch to make things easy

would i notice/bother pros/cons of panhard rod?

ya thinking bags eh, been on websites talking to mate at work who is bagging his ute there now.

I wouldnt bother with 4 link

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just run a 2link that work at the same arc as your leafs and run a single leaf setup to keep shit central. If you run a leaf setup you wouldnt be able to run a panhard rod because it would shift the diff left/right as it went up/down. wouldnt work good.

Would be fucken sweet

Ohh yea, I suppose those single leaves would act as a 2 link themselves. am slightly drunk and wasnt thinking. :lol:

DOIT

EDIT: just thinking out loud, those leaves shouldnt have any vertical load on them at all. As the bag will take it all. will a single leaf be enough to stop sideways movement?

researching before single leaf (soft leaf) will work all g for keeping lateral location.

i think it has 0 torqes and 5 hp, so anything of the above is unknown :lol:

the single leaf is the only thing bolted to body so the extra leafs in my eyes are only used for suspension components and wont affect/aid greatly in keeping lateral location. Could chuck nolethane bushes in spring eye/ end shackle to stiffen it up,

gay my old 185/60 i chucked on rims is going flat.

you should put a panhard rod in it. it will make it handle like its on rails. put one on the front aswell. and then one on each side going front to back. you should put an airbag on your panhard rod too.

fuck man dont be a dildo. 4 link kits are easy as fuck to get a hold of now and it will work so much better than bag over leaf. Plus with bag over leaf, be prepared to keep replacing the leaf if you have too much vertical movement. as i found out with that gay ass courier i had.