Car Storage for rent - South Wellington

Option One: Car storage area with room to work and shelving supplied. Use of the engine hoist, lathe, drillpress, welder, parts washer, 3 phase power etc. is supplied on a resonable basis but I get to decide what is reasonable and I am prone to getting shitty if my stuff is left broken or dirty $280 per month plus a contribution to power

Option Two: Long term storage (i.e. under a cover at the back of the shed and you don't get a key) = $160 per month.

Available now.

Very secure and dry with good lighting and access.

PM me if you are interested.

dsc00962db3.jpg

By unclejake, shot with DSC-R1 at 2008-05-20

• 2 weeks later...

^ I shall say this (gueeeeeest).

1-3-4-2

Fuck knows why he had it a 1-4-3-2, but it did run like that and I coudn't get it to run again :rolleyes:

Sort it tonight I guess. Don't bring that big angry guy back unless he cheers up and thanks for getting rid of the rubbish/Daniel.

^ I shall say this (gueeeeeest).

1-3-4-2

Fuck knows why he had it a 1-4-3-2, but it did run like that and I coudn't get it to run again :rolleyes:

Sort it tonight I guess. Don't bring that big angry guy back unless he cheers up and thanks for getting rid of the rubbish/Daniel.

i was angry?

your a harsh man. but your intentions are good. This sort of treatment will harden me up for my future when i breakdown, flipout, and turn to a life of crime with the local mongolian mafia. and for that, i thank you. you shall be spared when i am the don.