Ultra dudd 2000's '79 Cressida Coupe

Goat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

thats mean bro. big cars on little wheels fucken rule. Instead of flaring to fit maybe chuck some narrow tyres on them and see what it looks like. Id be tempted to get the fronts narrowed instead of flaring the car. being steel it would be pretty easy and cheap to do. Looks mean

thats mean bro. big cars on little wheels fucken rule. Instead of flaring to fit maybe chuck some narrow tyres on them and see what it looks like. Id be tempted to get the fronts narrowed instead of flaring the car. being steel it would be pretty easy and cheap to do. Looks mean

That ain't a bad idea at all.. I'd very much consider it if I didn't love mega wide wheels (could even be a fettish)! I'll definatly have the wheels and guards/flares ready for you guys to laugh at by the time for the meet in Jan.

They look like wheels a company called 41* (degrees) make, in NZ. Tried googling but didn't find a website, didn't really try that hard however. I have a phone number for them actually at home if you care?

Haha sweet! It'd be awesome if you could get that number for me. I'm interested in finding out what name or what ever that style is. 'Cheap Mans SSR' I'm guessing.

Should hopefully have the wheel centers back by the end of the week so will post some photos then!

if im not mistaken it has a solid rear end so no camber on the rear unless he mods it as per the thread in the tech section :D personally I dont think flares on these things would look the best. If they're steels make them fit the car rather than the other way around, your going to have to bone that thing to full the guards

The camber plates on the front are already maxed out, due to size of top plate hole. The 9 inch rims on the back fit perfect, its the front track thats a little wider, and theres not enuf meat in the gaurd to pump it out to cover. 8 inch rim would be the go on the front. Its hard to tell a man he needs less dish tho ....

Im all for dish, but those fronts will look mexican as fuck and flaring is lame as fuck. Jeff, plz narrow the front a half inch. run heaps less tyre (read:175/50) and then profit to the maximum. will cost fuck all and will result in perfect stance. provided you have adequate slam. Lower heaps more.

BTW this car is awesome as fuck. I <3'd driving this to paeroa

Im all for dish, but those fronts will look mexican as fuck and flaring is lame as fuck. Jeff, plz narrow the front a half inch. run heaps less tyre (read:175/50) and then profit to the maximum. will cost fuck all and will result in perfect stance. provided you have adequate slam. Lower heaps more.

BTW this car is awesome as fuck. I <3'd driving this to paeroa

Haha sweet dude. Yeah I wasn't ever keen for flaring either but it may have to be done. I'm still lookin to slam it out even more which means it'd then be my weekend car instead of my daily drive. BUT, flares don't look too bad on these things:

cressida-future.jpg

This is one I photoshopped the colour of to match mine.

it's hard to tell

get those tyres off, trial fit and take a few photos for us etc different angles

I'll post photos as soon as I have the tyres on and have checked it all out. You guys will be the first to see!