LOWGANS sil hoe wet

Brock-Lee

haha yea 'marmite' is on the way.

may be a while away tho.

i have got front facing plenum, stainless exhaust manifold, bov, wastegate, radiator fans, and probly some other shit i cant think of right now.

getting expensive and may be a bit of time away. but will definatly be rb30det powered.

standard rb30e stil pumps 250nm, and 160hp, so its not toooo slow at the moment.

yea standard colour scheme for the win,

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckin tuff. i love these boxy piles of nissan junk. shame that nissans agree with me less than toyotas otherwise i'd probably consider a coupe.

im so motivated to do shit on my cars now. might flag pool tonite and go pull a couple of engines out instead.

fuckin tuff. i love these boxy piles of nissan junk. shame that nissans agree with me less than toyotas otherwise i'd probably consider a coupe.

im so motivated to do shit on my cars now. might flag pool tonite and go pull a couple of engines out instead.

boxyness for the win!!!

cheers bro, yea iv got a love for toyotas aswell. just saw potential in this, turning out pretty mean!!

Needs lower, but looks super mean. Love the shape, and the little flares and shit coming out from the body everywhere

thanks boe=]

loving the response.

yea i agree, isnt certed tho so dont need to get raped by police just yet.

the front still has 5icnchs of thread to wind down, and in those pics theres 2inch left in the rear,

i have wound it down in the rear a touch more as i like the slightly arse down stance.

needs more low aye.

mint thou, someone actually doing the infamous s13 coilover conversion

yea when it goes for a cert, which is still wheels and brakes away, i will wind it down,

using it at the moment so dont need a pink sticker.

hahaha yes the s13 conversion, fuck more like a frankenstein bits from everywhere conversion. only s13 specific piece is the rear coilovers, and i still had to cut the bottoms to make fit and make new top mounts.

was worth it tho=]

have you had a play with the adjustable camber in the front? lyk crank some crazy camber round town. would be lol/aws as

haha nah i havent yet, used it to get like perfect wheel alinement stz.

but im pretty keen to wind on a few degrees.lol. i think i can get 6 out of it.

lol at 6 degrees negative camber/do it and take pics. then get huge positive camber and take pics then put it back to -6 and rofl round

lols at positive camber.

i was thinking putting it at -6 and running 25mm spacers on front for lols.

man that would fuck the front wheel bearing fast.lol. -35mm offset and all with camber.

• 2 weeks later...