Brock-Lee

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why not hold off on the stz for a JDM 31 with IRS, would be so much tougher, especially with those reyums.

cos this car is mint, and i mean mint! jdm ones dont come with the rb30. this one has everything i want other than a bit of rear camber.

in the end i wud like to have a go at getting a good 1/4mile, solid diff is ftw in this case.

cressida had enough camber to last me a lifetime.

yea, thats what ive been thinking. got gay as outbid on them equip 03's on tm. 15x9-20 or something.

15x8 is still quite big. but yea wouldnt mind something wider.

just the cost thing.

will see how they fit to start with, and if it needs bigger than maybe i will have to get some work rims.....

not really worthy of a proper post...

sorted out rest of conversion/ how we will do it. started tryn to find bits/ bnt fucked me off.lol

and yea $350 quote from wrecker for gay shit from a laurel, haha i duno but auto non turb laurels sell pretty much that cheap. for a whole car de-reg etc.

and yea decided on some steel wheels and get them widened aswell. slap some shit-ish 2hand tyres on for skid/ ie i realised how much ima be doing skids in this.

peace the fuck out boes. logan