Who in Welligton do you trust fitting tyres?

I had a bit more bad luck on Friday than I realiased. When I got home I pulled out the brand new wheel that had a tyre fitted by a well known chain and the rim is now "curbed" in three places (along with the destroyed tyre).

Any trusted tyre fitters around - ones that take a little extra care?

Thanks,

Ive had a tyre place in Rotorua do this to my rim. Went back in there and hit them up and the floor staff told me I had done it when I drove off.

Quick phonecall and meeting with the manager ended me with a brand new rim.

Plus I like Tonys tyres here in Kilbirnie. They always seem to do shit cheap/free for me and if ya ask everythime for them to be carfull with ya rim then they will. Young cunts seem to be sweet if ya tell them to be carefull I find. +stay and watch.

Plus I like Tonys tyres here in Kilbirnie. They always seem to do shit cheap/free for me and if ya ask everythime for them to be carfull with ya rim then they will. Young cunts seem to be sweet if ya tell them to be careful I find. +stay and watch.

when i went to get my low pros off they fucked the beads taking them off. few more rips in the bad tyre and a couple on the good one. but were all good chucking them back on and shit. got the goot one to bead seal so wasnt that bad. so could just be stiff sidewall or rough steel edge or something.

would prob roll them again, hoppy seems alright eh. cept these are dirty steels, like the dirtiest kind so keep that in mind.

Plus I like Tonys tyres here in Kilbirnie. They always seem to do shit cheap/free for me and if ya ask everythime for them to be carfull with ya rim then they will. Young cunts seem to be sweet if ya tell them to be careful I find. +stay and watch.

when i went to get my low pros off they fucked the beads taking them off. few more rips in the bad tyre and a couple on the good one. but were all good chucking them back on and shit. got the goot one to bead seal so wasnt that bad. so could just be stiff sidewall or rough steel edge or something.

would prob roll them again, hoppy seems alright eh. cept these are dirty steels, like the dirtiest kind so keep that in mind.

yuh that hoppy cunt seems GC as. dealt with him here a wee bit

• 2 months later...

No way, Bevan at Mag and Turbo Lower Hutt is the best, they have a top end machine with a plastic head which will not damage your rim in any way/shape/form. Add to that he has been doing it for YEARS and he smokes all the other 1 year experience monkeys in town.