OTP this weekend??

SHGWAG

K33n?

Oldschoolcrew is ova for the week crashing at mine. and we k33ns for OTP this Friday nyt?? Read: need a venue boes.

/

NVMY25's 18th in town sat nyt. Family dinner then to mass town ness. Fully seik. any boes wana meet up in town?? / NAH

Guest sexychevette
Hope you cunts haven't forgotten plans of rocking meremere this sunday.

Fully boe, seems people have. :D

You hamilton cunts better come. I aint skidding up the lada without an audience.

Shut up!!! it IS possible!!!

fruck do u think i shud race my fairmont?

Guest sexychevette

fuck it dont have wof and shit dammit. u can borrow my agv motoX helmut that i wore at brads house ages ago to the fluro party. its pink and shit

Mean! I'll reserect that thread at some stage. Weather looks okish, getting shitty in the arvo but its likely to change.

So cunts, where we drinking this weekend then? Up to aucks? I might not be able to pay for petrol all the way up there and $40 + alcohol but keen.

Mean! I'll reserect that thread at some stage. Weather looks okish, getting shitty in the arvo but its likely to change.

So cunts, where we drinking this weekend then? Up to aucks? I might not be able to pay for petrol all the way up there and $40 + alcohol but keen.

Crash at sams this saturday huh?

I was thinking leave auckland at 9am to get to mercer for 10-10:30am meet.

Theres a thread about this in events guys :D post there