OTP over easter???

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes not commin up till late sat, plus theres no OTPs at richys and my dad wont lest us OTPs at his.He wouldnt care if we OTPs while we did the car etc, just not till late.

NOT IN MY FUCKEN STREET!!!

awsome, mod weekend hard.I havnt got a hoist or chain lift or anything yet, anyone got a spare they could lend me for a day.........?

Might be able to have a block & tackle if ya wanna pick it up from bainese on friday (i'm up there all weekend).

Let me know if ya need it... sometime before thursday at 5 when I leave work.

Also, suggestions on good tattoo places would be good too.

Thanks.

tim or manu at tattoo city

roger or.. other guy, at rogers tattooart

ali at underground arts, i think he may be in singapore/thailand though

theres my wellington recommendation. depends what you want. basic stuff? rogers probaly one of the best bets. very quick, quite cheap. fucken good guy. retro hotrody stuff? ali's a god. however ive had reports he may be a bit deep on some skin.. if you want 3d type stuff that the design requires good uhhh.. not even gonna try to spell the word.. 3d vision crap.. avoid roger. the guy is in his late 60s. been tattooing solid for over 50years.. but his vision is taking the age hit and his vision for drawing 3d is a bit iffy..

or stop in levin on your way in/out. the tattoo/piercing place on the main way through on the palmy side of levin has a fucken amazing tattooists. also fucken fast and cheap. saw a guy at flesh wound with a pair of koi on his forearms.. absolutely mint art and linework and fucken beautiful colouring.. hamish (with over 75% of his body tattoed) was fucken amazed to find they only took an hour and half each and were about $150 each.. which is FUCKEN CHEAP.. especially for what he got..

strip clubs.. mermaids aint bad... not awesome but then again none of em are... old sante fe is a bit meh.. dunno how the new one is but seems pretty good... liks is just durty.

Im not a faggot, i like sexual relations with woman VERY much, not boys like you.

will sort out what im gonna do 2day, in regards to whether i can use cams bro crane etc, blah blah.Get bak to you boys.Lub you