Wheel centre measurements

lowlancer

After seeing Mikunis Wagon looking so superb, I have decided to get cranking with my wheels

I rang a local wheel and frame company and the dude, who was a real good cunt, said to just get the measurments of the centre, and that will tell him whether they will fit my rims

He said it'll be better if they are too small as you can pack them out. Too big is bad, can't really do anything there.

So basically, if someone can measure the internal size of their Sigma steel wheel, I'd be very grateful.

Here's a pic to explain.

untitledtruecolor03lh0.jpg

So if you measure from where the centre is spot welded onto the rim at it's widest point, that's all I need.

Theres one down the road from me. I see it everyday, so now I know what siggy steels look like. To be honest I'd be keener to go with centres like in your sig. Like those ones bizzo just bought. They are the shit.

It doesn't matter either way really though. The other thing that I noticed is that even the rudest wheels can look insane when they are burried beneath 4 inches of dish.

Anyway, I'll just rock up to that random siggy and measure the centres if you can't find anyone else to. They'll wonder what the hell I'm up to :lol: