de looming

Josh

You may find you'll have to extend wires and so on as well depending on the routes you take... more time consuming business, but I reckon it's worth it in the end, especially for the purpose for what your car is intended.

I wouldn't bother with a regularly driven road car though.

ive semi done it to thmini.

basically taped up all the wires into one bundle (mini is fucken easy, all the wires go around the engine bay any way. then because i couldnt be fucked cutting wires and joinging them up again, i just zip tied the cable into where 2 panels meet. its viewable, but tidy.

yeh, done kinda similar in the tina, covered all the wires all the way around in that black wire covering stuff, and it is attached in the engine bay running along the chassis rails which from them down are black, so you dont even really notice it.

im de-looming mine, basically all wiring will go in guards. then im goin to mount coil and solenoid under the factory battery stand in engine bay. then on the other side ill jus have temp sender wire and 2 off the alternator but mite run them under mount so its a bit more hidden

Oh yea...doesnt sound to hard, but rather time consuming but thats ok. No lowmk2 dont have battery in boot...yet, will find its way there very soon though

if you want to do it ill give you a hand to do it if you bring it down to chch sometime? ive got crimpers to do the lugs on the end. takes like 20mins max

$25 for battery box from - super cheap auto

$50 approx for 35mm squared cable - electrical wholesaler or boc (welder cable)

$5 max for 35mm squared lugs - electrical wholesaler

Yeah SYKO, thats fuckin horny as.

Im hiding the wiring in the scrote, mite as well as im goin for the super clean mrs green look and its all going to have to be re loomed and wired anyway.

mmmm injected turbo twincamy goodness..cant wait

Would have been mega keen lowmk2 but car has not engine so it wont be seeing chch anytime soon :( you not approaching Blenheim anytime soon though are you? haha :P

SYKOV6 your engine looks reallll nice in that pic

was going to hit blehiem this weekend with the missus for brew blue n bbq or whatever it called, but cant be fucked going so she's going up by herself. if your coming down anytime just measure the lengths and could make them up down here