• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! your beast looks straight as, its so cool

so, whats making the noises now?

also, what flavour pies are u exactly?

thx :oops::P:lol:

more noises from rear end... also... couple of bolts missing from front susspension :lol: just about to go out to the garage now to take a closer look.

and... im any flavor you want me to be ;) ;) :shock:

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took it for a cruise round the block today. put some new iridium sparkplugs in and a new air filter and then took it for another spin. damn what a difference :lol:

still got a few bumps n things to sort out. need to find some standard springs to put her back to normal height as i suspect the cutties are the cause of alot of the knocks and scrapes. once thats sorted im takin it into a garage to get the drums adjusted properly :D new front pads should have arrived at work today aswell so will get that sorted this week

smoked mary jane and beef pie today, i reckon, to match your car thats soon to be in orbit

ive been trying to sort out shocks for my thing for ages now also - curious to know what you guys are using

have you chopped and shortened the front struts to suit, or just shortened shocks on spacers in stock strut?

• 2 weeks later...

what sorta motor do you fullas think i should be running?

so far the thoughts are towards a 3s of sorts. weather i start with a Beams altezza motor or go with a gen 3 3SGTE is my main thoughts at the moment

any other suggestions?

mainly doing it up as a cruiser/occasional drag car