Pie's MkII

CaMpylobacter

sorry man, I need to check out that cross member in person, doesnt look like its too hard to fix, any chance you making it over to my work thiss week, Iu am there between 8-5 and uslally after that too, working on some old school shitter.

And go the beams, remeber, you can laways turbo it later on. They take to it pretty well. In the cases where I have been in an altezza, I feel they do need a little extra. Oh, even a better, run beams with sc-14 super charger. then you would be the king on the block

Allan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you made it home man, and Im happy that your happy.!! will be cool to see it all captive and such,

Dont for get those bump stops though, expessically with the gt4 inserts, other wise its going to be slamming out on the top of the struts hard.

Chur

Allan Mc Seedy Pants

LOL i got called a bogan at McDonalds drive thru today hahahahaha

that was after i almost beached it :oops:

rear is 110mm off the ground, front is only just 100mm

u able to weld that boot lid up for me any time Al? i cant be arsed fibre glassing at the moment lol

• 2 weeks later...

progress progress progress! your progress rocks! great work

got sketches of rear spoiler concepts? will u go like boso upswept style or like whaletail or something else? cant wait to see this!

ps: tyres will be tucked when using the stock 185/70's?? 70 profile is chronicles of ridick of course, remember 50 profile will lose the tuck again and you will be tempted to exceed 100mm, remember my son.

tops man too good