Flick's other half's Datsun 1200

Alfadog

Correct , the US800's are going , need something different. It's a very tidy 1200 Coupe. Good up restoration , full driveline acid dip and power coating... in yellow. It's had a back to baremetal respray... new carpet , new rubbers , new headlining, everything.

I will just point out , that yes , this is my other 1/2's. There will be NO mad ass engine swap. No SR20's , FJ20's , CA18's , 12a's , 13b's or Lexus V8's ... :lol: .

For now it will stay stock engine wise , we are tossing up whether to swap for an A15 with twin side draughts and a 5speed , as this would essentially be a very very basic and cheap swap.

For now though , it needs some new wheels... but , unsure of what. So if you want , post up some ideas.

Neither of the above will look any good on a 1200. I sold my old 13's to a chap who previously had Longchamps on a 1200, and they just don't look right... I guess something like a 13x8 would but you'll never find a set here.

Get hold of Paul (Bullitt on here and DOCNZ) and ask him about his Work Equip 01's he has in a 14x6" from memory, their nice simple lines would look great on a B110.

Sorry to be boring and totally predictable, but Watanabe RS-8 all the way.

Or 13x8 Superlights, OR 14x7 Konig Rewinds.

Yeah, tend to agree actaully. go the rewinds, they aint too expensive and you can get them in 0 offset. Perfect. Needs bolt ons and a spook tho :D