P stahhhs Ms85

Sparkle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^^^^

wanted matt but not... was abuout as close as i could get. plus with my noob painting skills once the fucker was one colour just wanted to put it back together.

more haste/less skill = me

or it was exactly perfectly what i was looking for.

or i just figured after all the hassles i just paint it and get on with life... may strip the bitch back properly one of these days haha.

doesn't stand close scrutiny but while moving.... if you sqint a bit it looks the shit

When I saw the yellow primer going on I was thinking 'shit yeah, that colours gunna be mean!'

But yeah, can't complain with satin black aye. Thats what my gem is. I wanted it to be flatter than it is, but ohwell. You can't have everything with $80 2k paint jobs aye.

Can't wait to see it all back together. So your going stando wheels at the mo and are you lowering it ?

Well she is more or less back together now. will post pics when i get em off the camera. for the time being i will leave standard wheels and hubcaps. will get it lowered when finance allows and after revinning (the less hassle the better) so yuh.

yeah was gutted with the paint, primer was awesome, tidy, straight (well pretty bloody good for a 1st attempt) shame it went a bit pearshape oh well lesson learnt haha

Yeah may well do... have to find some dodgy dude with a grinder/patience to fuck around pulling shit out.. me = lazy!

Will revin as soon as IRD give me my refund.. for Once I actually like the tax man. hopefully will pass... have to fix lights first, and get gayballs charge light to fuck off. no doubt other bullshit to replace. drives mean had a hoon around today. mad slow bud hey cruisin all good by me got the bike for high speed fangin.

no doubt will need some seals or ball joints or some shit due to all the sitting around oh well

hurry up tax man i wanna drive the rancid cruiser round legal styz

Thanks all, yeah is in desperate need of falling about a foot closer to earth. still a couple of minor bits to do before revin. put seatbelts in back. fix high beam...... thats about it really. still drives nice but no doubt they will find a pile of shit for me to fix.

as for the engine i aint sayin shit till i do a bit more digging i doubt any of you will be impressed haha don't worry though will still be toyota and either way i doubt it will fit... too big me thinks.