Cute Wee Gem's Mini Clubman

thminiman

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking mega cunt, awesome.

Drove to wreckers today, them = "oh boe he got the rack/wipers out but not the motor, and we didn't get the clutch hose out yet"

Fucking cunts.. they said they got it out on friday, and I rang them this morning to make sure they had as last time I went there they did the exact same thing.... :evil:

Yuh, skateboard rules for wheeling it around garage with no engine/wheels

Fucking mega cunt, awesome.

Drove to wreckers today, them = "oh boe he got the rack/wipers out but not the motor, and we didn't get the clutch hose out yet"

Fucking cunts.. they said they got it out on friday, and I rang them this morning to make sure they had as last time I went there they did the exact same thing.... :evil:

Yuh, skateboard rules for wheeling it around garage with no engine/wheels

might aswel just get a new clutch hose bei, think my one cost me like 20 bucks

fucken tuff

what shocks you got in there?

they're looking yellow from where i sit?

also, those halogens look mint on a clubby hardout want some for thmini but the flat face will look arse i think, am gonna look into what shape those angel eye ones are..

anyways, bangin, get back to work

i started before you, with a complete car that was already panelled,

you started after me, with an already stripped car that wasnt stripped by you, body completely fucked etc

and you beat me to getting it finished, or your going to beat me...

Oh right :lol:

Yeah hopefully it goes tomorrow.. all day and no go, first 4 hours were trying to get half the electrics to go :?

Finally got spark albeit weak. Then got stronger spark, but still no go. I'm assuming theres a prob with the twins. (There is fuel to them though, with good pressure)

Also, the breather from bellhousing/flywheel cover - does this run to the carbs? and do you need it or just vent it to no where?

There is 2 tube parts coming out of the carbs that aren't fuel, and they came with a hose that connects to each, figuered this may lead to fly cover?

Stupid SU's.. wheres the Aisin at. any suggestions welcome.. :wink:

tube cuming out of bellhousing stz goes to the vacuum on the inlet manifold, it's supposed to put vacuum into the gearbox/sump to stop oil surge, although thats fucken unlikely IMO.

you can vent it to no-where, on mine i put that little breather filter thing on, just make sure you block up the vacuum outlet on the inlet mani. otherwise you really wont be able to get it to start, and you might need to get a pic of the other two pipes cos i dunno what your talking bout

still no idea wtf your on about...

my carbs:

pipes are:

fuel line, splits into two, you'd have to be fucken stupid if you didnt know this one.

vacuum line goes from the driver side carb to the dizz, tis fucken tiny diameter,

then a 1" or so pipe, that goes from the top of the inlet manifold (the thing that the fuel line going to driver side carb clamps to) a pipe is meant to go from there to the breather thing on the flywheel housing..

apart form that, me = dunno what your talking bout, get a pic and i'll be able to tell you where it goes...

• 2 weeks later...