Blinging up vinyl

HUNTD

I use NEOPOL furniture cleaner. rules mega, doesnt attract dust etc, although it's more of a protectant/polish than a cleaner, as are mos vinyl products.....

just use some meths or something to get the scunge off, check it wont fux0r the vinyl first on a small spot. then neopol it hard. chur

armourall and shit like that is bad for leather and vinyl etc. contains silicon which hardens them up etc. gay

I use NEOPOL furniture cleaner.

So you get it from a supermarket? or is it car stuff?

Supermarket. is furniture cleaner shit.

And there is no point reapulsturing. if you want original doorcards with all the stitching = patience ... and stuff.

I use NEOPOL furniture cleaner.

So you get it from a supermarket? or is it car stuff?

Supermarket. is furniture cleaner shit.

And there is no point reapulsturing. if you want original doorcards with all the stitching = patience ... and stuff.

thank you :rolleyes:

Local guy here that does a lot of top notch job for upholstery and vinyl work etc for old cars and hod rods etc, he did the seats in my 16L colt. His advice to me was only use basic stuff like handy andy/bit of warm water/ brush and a lot of elbow grease for cleaning up vinyl. If you use anything with silicon in it you have to keep using it all the time or the vinyl will be shagged in the long run, he said if it's got silicon in it don't touch it.

Guest tinaboi

yea iv got cream coloured vinyl seats and its a btch to clean, tried heapz a stuff but can never get it compltly cleaned. would burshing it with handy andy not stuff the vinyl up?

Yeah if the shit really wont come off jst buy some black vinyl dye from Repco (it comes in a spray can like spray paint) and take ur door cards off & respray em

my interior is white... im not painting it black. and i got some vinyl dye, but it doesnt work well on seats.

I neopol'edededed my leather couch yesterday. came out mean, although some n00b has nuggeted it in a slightly different colour to fill wear marks....

awesome etc

fuck to clean white vinyl you might wanna give it a good rogering with some meths or something. carefully of course....

then hit it with some polish