Blinging up vinyl

HUNTD

There's always a way to clean, have you tried that Neopol shit that CaM4g3 Sp4M4g3 recommended? I used to groom cars, we had this shit called "Ripper" for getting rid of stains on vinyl/plastic/interiors, was made by a company called AutoShine I believe, but what you'd do, is use that shit toget rid of marks and stains, spray it on leave it sitting for about 10-20 so it can do it's "magic" and then wipe off reltively firmly, some bits need more work than others. Once that's gotten the shit off then you use a decent dressing product, armorall is pretty shit and you don't want anything silicone based, the best stuff, oddly enough, is very expensive.

There's always a way to clean, have you tried that Neopol shit that CaM4g3 Sp4M4g3 recommended? I used to groom cars, we had this shit called "Ripper" for getting rid of stains on vinyl/plastic/interiors, was made by a company called AutoShine I believe, but what you'd do, is use that shit toget rid of marks and stains, spray it on leave it sitting for about 10-20 so it can do it's "magic" and then wipe off reltively firmly, some bits need more work than others. Once that's gotten the shit off then you use a decent dressing product, armorall is pretty shit and you don't want anything silicone based, the best stuff, oddly enough, is very expensive.

the autoshine/carbrite dude is an arse, can't remeber which one. never returns call or sends shit out. sadly his stuff is awesome