dylan's 1969 Ford Cortina MKII

Eskorted

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3m rust and paint strippers there like hard plasticy sort of stuff just wack one on your drill an your away

They are real good, dont damage the metal or anything. Wear away pretty quickly though, i use the angle grinder version of them.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled to the race community around your area, those bronze ones look suspcisiously like what a bunch of people use on their race cars, there's bound to be someone with a couple spare after upgrading their brakes and then needing a larger diameter rim.

You'll have to do some test fitting when you get them with pictures, of course ;) that was a damned good buy dude

Mags look good on the car man. They actually get away with being different types just because the rears are so much wider. Will look good with smaller tyres. Are you keeping with the eager (or similar) look or going newer?

the fronts fit under sweet and on the back the tyre bulges out heaps but the rim is only just out im hoping 205s should be under the guards and i quite like the look of those yokohamas with the white lettering i think there 205s. but for now im gonna take the 2 205 nankangs off the rohstyles and put them on and ill hunt around for some cheapys for the front. ive heard those yokohamas are quite expensive