excorts mk2 - NO FLAMING, discussion only, including me!

atropine

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

my be a thought but i carnt really aford it at the moment would it bolt on to a standard fly wheel etc ? would a normal thurst bearing work with it ?

im thinking of doing some sort of forced induction latter down the track maybe a small supercharger or something wondering how it would run with my mikuni carbs tho could be interesting lol

• 6 months later...

thats fukin mean man ggod work

the turbo set up you want to do should works as ive had 2 turboed gsxr 1100s and they were running in to a plenum and threw the makuni carbs the only problems i had was you have to rejet the carbs and after a while they use to rattle loss and have to get them tuned a lot but the last 1 i had

was a cosworth turbo and i got 258 hp out of a 1100 was pretty insane to ride but i love it

keep us up to date the other way you could go is suck threw

i seen one in the uk and it had bike carbs on a home made manifold witch had them set lup insted of 4 in a row 2 on top of 2 and the manifold went tin a cone shape to a 3"circle and the were mounted to the front of these huge t4/t3 turbo with carbon seals and a single pipe going to a intake like yours and with juts cosworth piston and a standerd pinto head and cam that was just under 280hp but looked fuking mean man. and the sound was just crazy.

cheers

dan