Engine Conversion or not..

Josh

yeah the clutch lets the compressor wheels free spin without making boost. wank value really, but kinda cool how he could take off and then flick the switch for a instant 40hp.

Supercharged Xflow would be awesome Jerm. Been saying that since I came here..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are plenty of good engines out there just to b different what about a mustang 4.2 litre v6 they even come supercharged and i think the price is quite reasonable too keeps it ford too check out AMERICAN AUTOPARTS in chch i think they import them

I've got a fully ported and polished 2L head here thats been crack tested and had hardened valve seats fitted... if you're intrested.. I might sell..

if you just wannt 'keep up with a few modern cars' then you don't need much lol. :P

Thats all I wanted to do originally.. until I got sick of getting cained by turbos.. :rolleyes:

Guest Demonmk2
2l zetec??? I reckon dohc engines in a rearwheel drive layout finish off an enginebay really nicely, specially if you have shiney cam gears nd no cambelt cover :wink:

i agree with that! and it makes u look flasher with 2 cam shafts :D

yes but then you wouldn't get your 'fashey 2 cam look' that you wanted demon.. :wink:

I think it would be similar to my firends SC pinto.. except less powerful but revier and lighter.

advanteges would be the amount of good quality and cheap SC's for 1600's such as the 4agze supercharger would be perfect.

disadvantages that I can think of would be that 1600 Xflow doesn't have the parts available for easy forced induction ie. electronic dizzy's and efi stuff... unless you have contacts in the UK.. as Ford Feista MKII electronic dizzy's fit the Xflow..

but this is off topic!! Josh is not going to put a Xflow in his Capri.. they look fuckin ridiculous in that massive enginebay..