KwS's Suzuki Swift of Sporty Slowness

kws

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Love your detailed build threads. Cool to see you bringing this back to good health. 

I’ve just recently got myself an ‘06 Swift Sport with a few extras (aftermarket springs/shocks and a HKS rear muffler). It’s like a little go kart and goes quite well. Do you plan on modifying the intake at all? I wouldn’t mind a little induction noise on mine.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 84Corona said:

Love your detailed build threads. Cool to see you bringing this back to good health. 

I’ve just recently got myself an ‘06 Swift Sport with a few extras (aftermarket springs/shocks and a HKS rear muffler). It’s like a little go kart and goes quite well. Do you plan on modifying the intake at all? I wouldn’t mind a little induction noise on mine.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next!

Thanks.

They're huge fun and great value for money. Mine is still in regular use, not needing much more than keeping the tank full of 98. The new clutch has been bed in for a while now and is lovely to use.

I toyed with modifying the intake, and my previous one had a Suzuki Sport intake/pod filter on it and sounded great. On this one I decided to keep the costs down and just whacked a K&N panel filter in it when one was on sale. No change in noise, but im thinking of removing the intake resonator and seeing it if makes a difference. The airbox has little to no restriction, so im happy to keep it in terms of performance.

Aftermarket parts pop up on facebook from time to time, but you need to be quick as the demand is high.