Casual Car show - Sunday 7th May Papakura

A friend of mine is bringing a few cars out for a car display/show that a local Barry has organised.
Said friend has an E type Jag, Sierra RS500 Cosworth, Mazda RX3, Lotus Cortina etc and many other cars that will be displayed.

It's on from 9am this Sunday the 7th of May at The Papakura Club, 5 Croskery Road Papakura.

Feel free to go down for a look or to take your own Oldschool car too. They're a good bunch of people and welcome all.
9am onwards if you'd like to display a car or 10am onwards if you want to come down for a look.

f3d27fb146bfc5e8d50b63242941a43d.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Raizer said:

"SUNDAY 7TH MARCH"

Fuck knows how hung over I'm going to be, but tentatively keen to come for a nosy, will likely get lost and end up in completely the wrong place though.

Me too.  Last time i tried going somewhere i ended up on the coromandle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raizer said:

"SUNDAY 7TH MARCH"

Fuck knows how hung over I'm going to be, but tentatively keen to come for a nosy, will likely get lost and end up in completely the wrong place though.

Strewth just saw my mistake. Must have been hungover when I started this thread. Have changed it to May.

2 hours ago, tortron said:

Might go, it's probably walking distance from me puhuhu

It's at a Truck place so bring your big rig 3.8 m8

• Like 1

I have amended the location. I went down to the Papakura Club last night for a 1983 spec meal and game of pool: http://papakuraclub.co.nz/
The car show is being organised by them and will be in their large carpark.

My friend is part of TATES which is directly across the road and he will be displaying his own personal cars at TATES (5 Berlane Place Papakura).
So there'll be cars at the The Papakura Club and TATES. Choice galore (just like the buffet last night m8).

Will try to be there for a bit too. Come along if you can.