Anyone played around with holden l67 engines

Muncie

Bought a parts car today which after 20 bucks at wash world is looking like a keeper now. Anyway its got the supercharged v6 in its a vx commonwhore as it is its pretty bloody rapid seeing i only bought it for the upholstery im thinking i might bang a pulley kit on and up the boost for some low buck dragstrip action. How far can you bump it up before shit gets hairy engine wise?

Was thinking of slapping a 14psi pulley on and rigging up some water alcohol injection. E85 injection could work well here maybe? done 300000 ks would hazard a guess it had a rebuild recently as its 1000 ks off a service and the oil is like golden syrup perfect.

Paid 1800 bucks wof reg im the 3rd owner as well, Bad points it has stone chips over everything but the roof. Good points are it fucking flys leather seats electric everything and it all works will swap over my suspension from my other commodore lower firmer and good shocks and get the paint sorted. And up the boost a bit then plan for some intercooling before giving it some stick.

• Like 1

My cousin had a blown + stroked + bored + hot cam, etc commy v6, it made as much power as a stock sanded 350 Chev motor.

Got an uncle running a 4.2 stroker pre ecotec motor in a class one off roader makes 298kw on engine dyno naturally aspirated. Has smashed his albins gearbox recently so im seeing potential with this thing if i do things sensibly and dont get carried away doing it to fast.