EOI: Highlands 101 2015 edition, 13-15 November, Cromwell/ZQN

0R10N

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Keep those EOIs coming. My boss has approved my leave for Friday 13th Nov and Monday 16th so this is all on for me.

Will book flights in the next couple of days then start looking at accommodation options.

I was going to add a list of people to the original post but don't have edit rights :|

Bump.

Pinewood may not have the same self-contained unit available (sleeps up to 6) that we stayed in last time, any alternate recommendations? Bookabach looks like it has some decently priced offerings for up to a group of 10.

Cheers for the ideas, I don't mind paying slightly more per night for a place that isn't just a bunk in a threadbare room but the more affordable for everyone the better.

Shall make some inquiries today at Top 10 and others, will check Airbnb as well though I've never used it. Dane, what was the name of the place with the teepee?

This place too snooty? http://www.bookabach.co.nz/baches-and-holiday-homes/view/3245

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe.

Like clockwork I have just heard back from Pinewood, turns out they have space after all:

Thank you for your enquiry here at Pinewood.

We are pleased to be able to offer you The Tree House on your requested dates (13-15Nov). This has two double ensuite rooms plus a double pull out couch for a total of 6 guests and is our only private accomodation that we do have available for the dates you are requesting.

http://www.pinewood.co.nz/Accommodation/Tree+house.html

Total per night: $455
Total Stay: $910

So that's $152 per person if 6 people buy in. Who's keen?

• Like 1