Greenie's 86 holden vk wagon, discussion

Greenie

What the lock nuts look like? I have a few spare keys

The look like a square with a circle in the middle.. I'll get a photo tomorrow it's and odd shape

That's odd about the reverse lights the guy doing our test must just be anal or something.

Not a long term solution, but you definitely don't need the reverse lights for a WOF. I asked my WOF guy about it on friday and he double checked the VIRM. You might want to get them sorted eventually, but if that is the only thing that needs done for a WOF I would be arguing it with the WOF guy and fixing it up later on

• Like 1

Not a long term solution, but you definitely don't need the reverse lights for a WOF. I asked my WOF guy about it on friday and he double checked the VIRM. You might want to get them sorted eventually, but if that is the only thing that needs done for a WOF I would be arguing it with the WOF guy and fixing it up later on

fuck thats good to hear then,   i ll just take in on friday as is and see what they,   probly give me a new list of things to do. 

You need these tbh

https://trademe.co.nz/901613267

if only i had $1500 to spend on rims  :cry:   thay would look sick on it too with the gold rims and light blue car