Meatwood Flac - Dunedin, Wednesday 18th November

kyteler

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm going to try get a few tickets for this, this afternoon. If I manage to get some I'll let this thread know so if anyone is buying on public on-sale then you might not have to.

No, I'm not getting VIP passes. $750. Yikes.

$200 seems enough to me, pitch too as opposed to stand. Not sure where that will end up putting them but I'm hoping the purchase forms give a better indication.

• Like 1

Noice.. noice.

They have and love the 'C' too.

I'm guessing A is platinum, or potentially centre A & B then outside B & and all C are Gold.

I don't know maaaaaaaaaan, all guess work.

Platinum is a little rich for my blood too though, that would be cutting into my crack expenditure for the evening.

Terribly.

Will try again at public sale but the pre-sale I managed to get tickets "on hold" three times but the timer always ran out even when the time wasn't up just because of the shit connection and the massive server load. Dumb/

Will see how we go on public sale. You should try at the same time and we both go for two, if we both succeed I already have two sold if only one succeeds, we're still good.