AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 19 November

EURON8

Fair play that was awesome.

Crown coupe and Lancia Gamma, I'm fully Blown away, never seen either of those cars on the road ever!!!!

Plus Mexican and Magarita's

what can I say?

I can say next time Neil, I'm bringing the Thunder, even if I have to cut off the Torino's exhaust, cut a hole in the bonnet and stick the exhaust through it Bosozoku style, I WILL have a car thats louder than your Holden, By the Power of Greyskull, I must!!! :)

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As an Old School virgin, was great to put some names and faces to the handles (even if I've forgotten most of them already :huh:  ).

Some sweet rides.  A bit more motivation to get the Marina back on the road... ;)

Hey Bryan, it was really good chatting to you last night. We are looking forward to catching up with you again next month. Hopefully we get to see the Marina in the flesh pretty soon too. If you aren't doing anything next Sunday please come along to Caffeine & Classics at Smales Farm. That will really inspire you.

• Like 1

Hey Bryan, it was really good chatting to you last night. We are looking forward to catching up with you again next month. Hopefully we get to see the Marina in the flesh pretty soon too. If you aren't doing anything next Sunday please come along to Caffeine & Classics at Smales Farm. That will really inspire you.

I'll be down in Hamilton this weekend, visiting my father-in-law.  He's a retired auto-sparky, used to work form home, still has some Lucas stock in his garage... :badgrin:

I'll be down in Hamilton this weekend, visiting my father-in-law.  He's a retired auto-sparky, used to work form home, still has some Lucas stock in his garage... :badgrin:

Lucas ? Surely you aren't referring to Lord Lucas the Prince of Darkness ?

My van is blessed with many fine examples of his handiwork including a fuel gauge that hops around in time to the flasher unit pulse when I turn my indicators on. No amount of re-earthing seems to solve this. I think fondly of him every time a turn a corner.

• Like 1