AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 18 December

EURON8

Fukin fukety fuck fuk. I've got a cranky 5-month old baby and a missus who's not coping, so that's me out dammit. Note to all fellow OS'ers. Don't have kids..... Was so excited to be able to bring the Celica too. Oh well next month, I suppose, if I'm not away on holiday, which, knowing my luck, I will be.

• Like 1

Excellent turnout tonight. Heaps of new people!

We'll double fuckety fuck to that too!

In all honesty, it's not ALL that bad, but sure does have a tendency to limit your options this early on. Can't wait till he's old enough to teach how to heel-and-toe though!

I think new people some of were also Hamiltonians? 

I made it home after having my keys fall out along the motorway. Coils got pretty warm by the time I could take the seat off (which normally requires a key) to remove the battery as the ignition was stuck on.

I think my bike is starting to get jealous of my time spent on the 350.

I think new people some of were also Hamiltonians? 

I made it home after having my keys fall out along the motorway. Coils got pretty warm by the time I could take the seat off (which normally requires a key) to remove the battery as the ignition was stuck on.

I think my bike is starting to get jealous of my time spent on the 350.

Good to hear, was a bit worried you mightn't have made it!

Coils got pretty warm by the time I could take the seat off (which normally requires a key) to remove the battery as the ignition was stuck on.

Time for a computer to control your dwell, I'd say :-) You can scrap the ballast resistor too, if you have one. Never another burned coil from the key being on. + configurable ign cut rev limiter ftw.

Fukin fukety fuck fuk. I've got a cranky 5-month old baby and a missus who's not coping, so that's me out dammit. Note to all fellow OS'ers. Don't have kids..... Was so excited to be able to bring the Celica too. Oh well next month, I suppose, if I'm not away on holiday, which, knowing my luck, I will be.

I know how you feel my young fulla is the same age. I love him to bits but my car sits dormant in the shed and attending a meet in it seems like it will have to go on my bucket list haha

Time for a computer to control your dwell, I'd say :-) You can scrap the ballast resistor too, if you have one. Never another burned coil from the key being on. + configurable ign cut rev limiter ftw.

Is this what you were trying to peddle last night? I already got a hall effect sensor and was using a BeagleBoneBlack to test a points replacement before I blew up the BBB :(