Hazmoments Fintail Restoration

KKtrips

Found UJ's thread. //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/28116-unclejakes-64-fintail-mercedes/?hl=fintail

OK so just saw your latest pic of it stripped out entirely.

That is some serious shit. :D

You could buy UJ's one and save yourself about 1 million dollars - his car is near flawless - once he finishes the doors it will be mega concourse spec.

Cheers chaps! yeah I've seen uncle jakes thread a while back! its so rad in black.. seeing pics of his car is what gave me the motivation to do something with this one. Which is why it's now on a rotisserie and turned into a major project!!

The Patina is (was) sick, but i decided to have the whole car sand blasted so goodbye patina but hello rust free strong as body which is hopefully gonna get an immaculate paint job pretty soon!

Found UJ's thread. //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/28116-unclejakes-64-fintail-mercedes/?hl=fintail

OK so just saw your latest pic of it stripped out entirely.

That is some serious shit. :D

You could buy UJ's one and save yourself about 1 million dollars - his car is near flawless - once he finishes the doors it will be mega concourse spec.

Is Uncle Jakes for sale? What does he want for it?