Tarmac series for some good action!

M_C

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyway, I run the Fiat Club Waikato Website and Facebook page and try and keep everything up to date. These are the two best places to check for information. And please read the Supplementary Regulations for an event early as they should cover eveything you need to know.

The License Night has now been confirmed as 31st July, 7.30pm at Hamilton Car Club Clubrooms.

http://www.fiatcarclub.co.nz/

Cool, I should be able to make that. I have a training thing at work than runs to 7, but I should be able to get out to Vaile road by 7:30. 

Don't think I'll make Sainsbury Road, but still on track for the dual sprints. 

Got my firecans sorted with some amature engineering! no more rolling around with shitty clamps... 

Put the softer ARB in. Now to try and reset the ride heights in the front and lower the rear a little to make it less tail happy... 

Thanks to the organisers for the license night. It was a nice efficient way of doing something very simple, that many of us would probably never get around to if we didn't get a helping hand.

Hill climb next weekend who is coming???

I will be there lending a hand.

Depends if you want to drive fast and sideways or fun a sideways... If you want to be all 70's rally awesome then ya you will risk going off...

If you want to have fun you will just spin and stop. The max speed will be 140ish coming into the hairpin at te bottom, most of the time it's all sub 90 at the bottom an sub 120 at the top where it opens up.

It's the old case of road vs track + run offs. I remember a old rally guy telling me drifting is just rally for the cottonwool generation... Come prove him wrong!!!!

ps... Targa camera did that road in 50 seconds... Mike tubbs in his e36 targa car was airborne and sideways often last year...

• Like 1