Auckland Meet - MARCH 20

AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - Burgerfuel ellerslie

I am working on deals but havent heard back yet , will push it for this meet.

Wednesday 20 March

730pm Onward

Burgerfuel Ellerslie

Carpark around the back up on top (Carpark underneath if its actually raining at 7)

burgerfuelmap.jpg

FIRST MEET??

If you are new to these meets here are a few points that may help,

Most people usually show up between 730 and 8 ish,

We roll down to get burgers sometime around 8 / 8:15 ish. Or whenever you feel like really.

We sit around either at burgerfuel or back up top and continue the yarns.

Remember its always a casual affair , a place to yarn to mates and make new ones.

An oldschool car is not required at all, of course if youve got one on the road then bring it and show it off!! Doesnt need to be flash or special.

Theres plenty of parking even if the carpark is full so dont worry about taking up space with your daily.

Please leave your aggression and burnouts at home. It goes without saying (some people need to be told) that Oldschool.co.nz does not support or condone any illegal activities and asides, We have been using this carpark for many years now and would like to continue too.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burger fuel has redone their shop... has new seats etc. Unsure if it's any good as i havent been inside, but it's different at least. May/may not be more seating available now.

See you there!

Ok this meet we have $1 spud fries with every burger purchased (excluding minis)

We will work out something else for future meets that works for both sides.

Stay tuned.

If you have an idea that's more than just (give us a discount au! Or cashie?) then flick me a PM and if its feasible ill put it to the boss man.

Don't clutter up his with confusing deal chat that will disguise the actual deal we have for this meet.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I liked your idea to get special price on a different burger every month. Like couple dollars off a bacon backfire one month, and then the next month a different one?

I doubt he'll give us a great deal, as its not likely we'll change venues haha

Yeah I asked him and its no that easy apparently. Will stick to it though.

I haven't said to him that we are keen to stay at the current location though,

Anyways no deal talk, pm me with any new ideas people's.

Will put together the ideas and and start a thread later for further development.

Doesn't have l be burger price related any incentives to attend that would also return some benefit to the club/attendees.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chickity

Yes. I would be the only one annoyed at you for getting all auckland club members banned from our well established monthly meeting place....

• Like 1