Move a motion that last weeks Snyergy meeting be moved to 14/02/2012

Poo

My team have been relocated to the head office in Highbrook to promote interdepartmental communication and leverage our combined capabilities to deliver cross-business-unit solutions which maximise the scope of products and services we can offer together as one entity. A coincidental side benefit (so they tell us) is that they get to close down our CBD office and realise the considerable cost savings of consolidation. Unfortunately Highbrook = nowhere near anything especially not the synergy meetings.

My team have been relocated to the head office in Highbrook to promote interdepartmental communication and leverage our combined capabilities to deliver cross-business-unit solutions which maximise the scope of products and services we can offer together as one entity. A coincidental side benefit (so they tell us) is that they get to close down our CBD office and realise the considerable cost savings of consolidation. Unfortunately Highbrook = nowhere near anything especially not the synergy meetings.

ive come from east tamaki everytime there has been a lunch meeting

I wont be at this one though