Ke70 coilover troubles.

beachlander

Bought some ke30 coilovers in the weekend, after being informed they would fit a ke70.

Put them up next to some spare struts i have, and it looks like the holes for the steering knuckle are about 3 mm out. And it doesnt look like the brakes will fit on either. Didnt have a chance to have a very big look but yea, anyone have any idea why this would be?

I've heard of using complete KE30 Lower control arms in KE70s, they are about 10mm longer & as a result give you some free negative camber, so could probably use the whole lot complete with steering knuckle, may need to mix & match a bit with tie rod ends to get correct level of adjustment.

this is just what ive found playing with mine i put ke70 struts in my ke3x

the top hats have a different pcd spacing- to fix i swaped top hats or redrill

the low arms were it bolt to the strut have a different spacing - mine i sloted the hole a little but the right way is to swap the lower arms to match strut

another thing to note is the stub axle is a different length so this pushed my wheels out a lil more in your case i would guess it would take them in a lil bit

ke70 brakes are bigger then ke30 not by much tho

hope that helps another option would be let me take those adjustys off ya hands :) im in need of some for my ke30 or ke35