1ton's snifter spec VG Valiant of mopar-ness

RUNAMUCK

How did i not realise you were in chch until now? Retarded? yes.

Im sure we will cross paths in time as i daily my wagon.

Love your work, bogan black is a favourite of mine.

My switch in VJ melted itself too but i stole one from spare dash. Never heard of ingear before? I need a screen rubber..somethig they would handle or just electrics?

It didnt have the bezels fitted when I got it but they were in with the rest of the spares along with another set.

Headlights seemed to be ok when I drove it back from Picton but will definitely take your advice regarding relay, earth etc

No worrys Mk1, Im still finding out whos who on here myself, was looking forward to Novembers meet to finally catch up with the reps and some of the crowd but must of missed it somehow.

Ingear been going for a while in ChCh now, sells a heap of other car related stuff and various restoration bits for mopars. Doesnt do window rubbers yet tho

Oh hai, new paint is millions of times more betterer.

Also, it looks to me as though the seats in your car are from an AP6, or a VC. I've never seen that upholstery pattern in a gen three Aussie Val before. (aka E, F, G, or the square ones) They look to be in pretty good nick though!!

Hows your carpet btw?

I just this morning fitted my new carpet. My old carpet is somewhat faded, but it's far from completely fucked. If yours is well dead, (Or gone all together, as many are) then my old stuff would be a much cheaper alternative to tide you over till funds permit brand new stuff. I refuse to chuck it away, as it could help some poor hapless soul enjoy a quieter mopar.

Bugger, I not long bought all new carpets from Autodec or I wouldve been keen.

I assumed that the seats were original because they fit well and didnt look out of place but after having a look around Im sure they are out of a VC. They are in good cond and I like the style more than the original so gonna stick with them.

Really makes a difference having 8" wheels (but as you all know the guards limit how wide you can go) , didnt realize they were rarer in the old pattern though. Spewing I sold off my steelies now coz I couldve widened them and chucked my hubcaps on, plus now I got no spare wheel.