4D56T Stalling & smoking

My name is Russell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dow . . . accidently opened an injector in half and have managed to loose one of the round steel spachers between spring and housing photo here off one i didn't loose;

dsc07770001.jpg

has a number 23 on it . . . are these replaceable as i can't find were the darm thing has gone!

Replaced fuel filter with no luck. still couldn't get it to go firm. one of the injectors wasn't all the tight on the block compared to others.

Hmmm Diesel and turbo man is adament he can smell petrol on the injectors as he said he works with diesel all day and reckons its noticable. he said symptoms match having petrol.

Put $60 fuel in on monday from 1/4 left in tank. then drove from miramar to brooklyn, then towed a car on trailer across brooklyn hill. would it run that long if i had put the wrong fuel in? (half a tank)

Im starting to question myself now if i had put diesel or petrol in, would it run that far though with that much petrol to diesel ratio probably 1 part diesel 2 part petrol.