Mac's 88 E-GX81-AEPQF MARK II TC24

Hachi-ichi

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the future my plan is to run (practically) TRUST Manitako attached to preferably twin 1.5' full stainless pipes straight through. A twin in / twin out Showa Muffler would be IDEAL however those are rare as fuck, currently im on stock EX with full twin 2.25' steel pipes that hang FAR too low and sound horribly average because of how my car is silenced. 

Ideally i'd go for Fujitsubo Mani because they DO sound noticeably different and in my opinion better. The price however id beyond ridiculous.

Hell yeah, wishing I went with chrome ones after seeing them on your car. Get some hektik angle going on with that plate ;)

You could look into finding a facelift cefiro tail light center panel and cut it to suit to fill your hole (ha), will probably be marginally cheaper than finding one off a x8 toyota. If you wanted a red one that is.

EDIT: even a pre facelift panel might work, they have an orange strip like your tail lights too.

Lol I have a plate to cover it for now which I may keep depending how good it looks. As for finding an X8 light, thats not too much of a problem hahahah. 

The reason why Plate is a bit better in X8 case is because the plate hole dives below the lights, so if I cut a light to suit, there would still be a slight hole below the light. 

• 2 weeks later...